Roasted ShrimpCourse: Dinner, AppetizersDifficulty: Easy
1 lbs whole head on unpeeled large shrimp
1 stick unsalted butter
! shallot sliced thin
8-10 garlic cloves minced (or to taste)
1 tbsp dried thyme
1 tbsp olive oil
1/3 cup white wine
Dried parsley for garnish
- Add oil and butter to a pan on low to medium heat.
- Once butter has melted, add garlic and shallots, cook for about 1 minute
- Add wine and thyme and bring to a simmer for about 3-5 minutes then remove from heat
- Add shrimp and mix to coat then immediately remove from the pan and place on a baking sheet. Return the sauce to the stove on low heat.
- Place shrimp in a 400 degree oven for 6-8 minutes depending on size. Remove from oven and serve drizzled with remaining sauce.
- Any uncooked shrimp will work